Whenever you are given the task to write any type of essay, you will be asked to add some reliable sources to it. These reliable sources are usually journal articles or research papers written by researchers. For some students, it is easy to identify a research article that is reliable, but the majority of students struggle to find reliable sources for their essay. This leads to them citing unreliable work which can get them a below-average grade. All you have to do is approach a writing service and ask them “can you do my essay for me?”, they will get back to you in time and provide you with an amazing paper.
This article will help you understand why you should use a reliable qualitative research article and will also guide you on how to check if a qualitative research article is reliable. Once you know this information, you are ready to write an effective essay with the most reliable sources possible.
If you have trouble writing a good research essay, then you should get in touch with an expert essay writer online. These writers are trained professionals and can help you with any problems you might have with a research essay or any other type of essay.
What is a qualitative research article?
Let us first discuss the definition of a qualitative research article. A qualitative research article comprises research on a topic that is considered a real-life problem. Unlike a quantitative research article which uses numerical points for its methodology, a qualitative research article will generate a hypothesis that will be tested by using real-world data. Participants of the qualitative research provide their experiences and behavior which help with proving the hypothesis either right or wrong.
One benefit of using qualitative research is that it helps researchers understand human behavior which cannot be possible by using quantitative research. Using qualitative research or quantitative research is totally up to the researcher and the type of research that is being done. There are a few limitations of qualitative research but they are negligible at best. You can always ask for "help I need to write an essay" and hire a writing service to assist you in your task. It would save you from many hassle.
If you find yourself asking the question, ‘I need essay help can someone tell me what type of research article should I use as a source when I write my essay?’ then the answer is simple. Any reliable research article can be used as a source for your research essay.
How to check if the qualitative research article is a reliable one?
Now that you are well versed with the definition of a qualitative research article, let us provide you with some tips that will help you identify a reliable qualitative research article.
- Check what the aim of the research article is. If the aim of the article aligns with the research you want to do then this qualitative research article is reliable. You can ask someone to help with your essay writing.
- Your next step for checking the reliability of a research article should be to determine who the author or authors are. If the author or authors come from a respected institute or organization then there is a high chance that the research article is reliable.
- Check to see if there is any bias in the research article. A qualitative research article is written to inform the reader and not to push a specific agenda on the reader. If there is a hint of bias in the research article, then it should be considered unreliable.
- Check to see the sample size used for the research being conducted. Larger sample size means the results will be more accurate and reliable. A qualitative research article with a small sample size of participants will not be reliable enough to use in our essay.
- Check to see if the qualitative research article has taken any information from other primary or secondary sources. A simple Google search will provide you with the answer, and if the sources used in the article are reliable then the qualitative research article is also reliable.
- If the research question proposed at the start of the qualitative research article is answered either in full or to some extent, then this article is a reliable one. This may seem like a silly thing to check but we still have to check anyway.
Why should you use a reliable research qualitative article as a source?
The answer to this is quite simple really. A reliable research article will provide credibility to our essay and will get a good response from the teacher or the professor. Similarly, using a reliable research article will provide us with answers to our own research as well.
Additionally, the audience of your essay will want some credible evidence to back up the claims that you make in your essay. Sometimes it can be challenging to write a paper and, in such cases, you can always search for "do my papers for me" and hire a writing service to assist you in your task. It would save you from many hassles and you can get a perfect paper written by a professional essay writer.
A reliable qualitative research article will help explain to your audience that whatever you have written is backed up by credible evidence. Lastly, the information presented in your essay will be easily verified if you have used a reliable qualitative research article as one of your sources.
Now that you know how to check the reliability of a qualitative research article, you are ready to start using them in your research essays. If you need help with writing an effective research essay with no grammar mistakes and zero percent plagiarism, then consult 5StarEssays. Not only will this service help you with your future essays, but they will also proofread your older essays and point out any grammatical errors you may have made.
These tips mentioned can be applied to a quantitative research article as well. If you know what you are looking for then it should not be hard for you to distinguish a reliable source from an unreliable one.