Writing assignments or a research paper for your college? Chances are you will be asked to follow a certain format such as MLA or APA etc. If it is MLA then you are in luck, keep on reading the article to find out why.
If you are stuck at your essay writing assignment and desperately look for help and wonder ‘who can help me write my essays for me?’ Don't worry, here you can find the guidelines on writing an essay in MLA style to help you get started the process.
MLA Style Guidelines
The MLA format meets the standard guidelines presented by the Modern Language Association.
- General Formatting
- Font should be New Times Roma 12pt.
- The one-inch margin on all sides of the paper.
- Use space after periods.
- Indent the first line of all the paragraphs half-inch from left. (press tab for indentation)
- Double spaced the essay throughout.
- Titles, Citations, and Page Numbers
- Italicize titles.
- List the endnotes on a separate page.
- No need for a separate title page, unless it is mentioned in the requirements.
- On the first page, type your name at the upper left corner.
- Type the name of the professor, course name, the date on the line below right after your name.
- Insert the page number at the upper right corner and the last name should appear on the left.
- The title should be centered and below the date.
- If there are sections, use numbers followed by a period to divide them.
- Works Cited
MLA style format references a bibliography as a Works Cited page. When write my essay for me cited page, there are a number of things that you should keep in mind.
Pay close attention to the name of the author, title, publication date, name of the publisher and place of publication. You can also find help from online essay writing service.
Let’s suppose you have used a book as your source, you will going to list down the information as follows:
Alex, Jerry. Campside Lights. Boston: Pickle Press, 1975. Print.
The above source is fictional and does refer to any real book or author. You can consider this for a better idea on how to format your works cited page.
So, now you know the general guidelines on how to write an essay in MLA format. Still not sure? You can also take help from a professional essay writing company as well. Choose a legitimate essay writing service and put your trust in it to get a well-written essay in MLA format.